Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Some Watercolor paintings...at last

I am a novice at painting and sketching. I had been having this mental blocks for months before I was finally inspired to start painting again. Here are some of my recent paintings...all are referenced from other sources of course.

Medium used: I have used watercolor on paper for all three paintings

Don't Let Go: This painting pretty much sums up my situation right now. No. I'm not explaining.
I used Kory Fluckinger's book 'Watercolors for the first time' as a guide for this painting.

Radha Krishna: An attempt to copy Rachana Saurabh's(from The Essence of Arts) original painting

Radha Krishna: For this painting I used painter Jamini Roy's original work as a reference.
Here's hoping I will always make time for things I love doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment